Saturday, January 8, 2011

Follow Your Heart


"Why do I stay here can I find my way here . . ."
Freedom, Sons of Champlin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VkFOFF4xuk
Wow.
1/1/11.  Two hour MH class.  No heat in studio, but did not pull anything.
Sunday.  CT class.  Great 2011 swing class, drenched by the end; I don't usually care about sweat factor but only guy and feel like a troll.
Monday  Long day at LP and I don't like it.  A bit.  Asked twice prior where office is; mumbling responses.  Now, they lead me back to a closet, moved the office manager out to make room.  WTF, becomes very clear as I had suspected that this is not right for me.  Have no intention of bringing a book of business, giving up autonomy, bump up rates, fundamentally alter relationships and approach to same, for what ?  To work in an admin office and lose control ?  I don't think so.
Pradeep class is great, and things start to get very clear.  Go sit and watch Orange Bowl and weigh options.  Watch Luck shred and send out pissed off emails.
Get home, watch Buffy and stew.
Tuesday.  I know I can't do this, it is not the right move.  Tell C and she is surprised, but actually calls me to see how I am in the middle of the day, first time in years.
To gym late, needing to shove heavy shit overhead:
Press fest
5+5 20, 4+4 24, 1+1 32kgx2
10 front squats, 16kg
neutral grip pullups, 5 28lb assist, 3 22lb
5+5 sls to 5+5sls 16kg bu
3x, 32kg presses very good, no breaks.
30/30 24kg swings, 20 replace, x10
Leave to drive up, excellent dinner with 5; love the guy.
Nothing but work Wednesday/Thursday.  So fucking stressed workouts probably a bad idea; but feels good, better.  Thursday, good call with pw at Ghandi's feet.  I have had some pivotal calls here; one when left LOMJF, one when he left JMB, and today's is in the same vein.
Friday.  Five hours of grind, then to head mining, and Pradeep 90 minutes.  Have not eaten enough and tired.  Glance at clock 35 minutes in and wonder if I'm gonna make it.  Apparently I am not the only one; after 40 minutes of fast moves, he starts to dial it up different.  Bunch of lizard variation, then splits, and finish in pidgeon.  Probably 12-15 minutes each side.  Awesome hip openers.
Drenched and loose.
This morning.  Three mile walk; fried and busy day tomorrow.  Brigid Bball game; she does not play.  Want to swing bells but sleep instead.  Four workouts this week; don't slip.
Sons in late 90's, we can get better or just older.  They have gotten better, listen below.  Doing that too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvjAeyuLoxw&feature=related

No comments: